We’ve got it all.
The agenda is specially curated to bring out the most pressing topics from the industry.
Registration & Coffee
Empowering Data Sovereignty: Navigating Personal Data Protection in the Digital Age
- Focus on strengthening personal data protection regulations thereby enabling the nation to have control over their own data
- How to balance data sovereignty with the need for cross-border data flows to facilitate global trade and collaboration?
- Addressing the measures taken to ensure data privacy does not impede the development and accessibility of digital services and innovation while protecting personal data
Stopping the Next Breach: The Power of Consolidation and AI-Enabled Platforms
As the use of Living Off The Land binaries and the complexity of security architectures continue to grow, adversaries are becoming more elusive and harder to detect. CrowdStrike has pioneered the use of artificial intelligence (AI) since we first introduced AI-powered protection to replace signature-based antivirus over 10 years ago, and we’ve continued to deeply integrate it across our platform since. In this engaging presentation, we will delve into the current Threat Landscape and explore why the adoption of security consolidation and AI-enabled platforms is crucial in preventing future breaches.
Make Every Dollar Count: Maximizing Value of Security Investments
- Translation security investments into business value
- The value of automation
- The importance of unifying security technology
APJ, Field CISO
The Power of Privilege: Fortifying Organisational Cyber Posture Against the Prime Attack Vector
- With excessive lurking privileges, what can be done to narrow the security gap that companies need to address?
- How can organizations guard against privileged escalation attacks while boosting employee productivity?
- Understanding the implementation of Zero Trust with least privilege models
10:50 – 11:20
Networking and Coffee Break
Boosting Cyber Capacity Building to Strengthen the Regional Cyber Ecosystem
- With mounting reliance on the internet and ICT services, how will security in cyber space impact good governance, human rights & economic freedom?
- Developing collective capabilities and facilitating international cooperation and partnership to effectively respond to the cyber threats in the digital age
- Emphasizing the relevance of going beyond technical issues and sharing cyber secure best practices at the international level
Army Strategy in Dealing with Cyber Threats
Sangfor Simplify Security Operations
- Simplify and centralize security operations
- Enabling organizations to efficiently manage multiple security devices and systems from a single platform
SecOps Modernization with Analytics, AI & Automation
The ever evolving threat landscape keeps businesses at risk constantly. Legacy siloed tools add to the problem with too many alerts, false positives and undetected advanced threats. With manual and tedious processes, incident response is just too slow to cope with these problems. Find out how Splunk customers address these issues & challenges by elevating their SecOps with Splunk Analytics, AI and Automation.
Peace of Mind for Your Business with Managed Security Services
- Cybersecurity Growth: Choose The Right Cybersecurity Threat Protection Solution
- Crowdstrike: We stop breaches
- Manage Detection and Response (MDR) Service
Combatting Cybercrime in Indonesia from Law Enforcement Perspective
- Enhancing digital trust in Indonesia: challenges and opportunities
- Addressing the gaps between reported and unreported cybercrime and why it’s important for cyber security industries
- Our strategy to combat cybercrime
Toward Cybersecurity Revolution: Orchestrated Global Deception and Dynamic Counter-Intelligence
- How to learn from threats, not just resist them?
- Luring hackers and documenting their tactics with nomadic honeypots
- A dynamic approach that confuses attackers, transforms the battlefield and feeds our vast intelligence database to improve the future state of defence
13:00 – 14:00
Expose, Assess, Safeguard: Unleashing the Potential of Proactive Exposure Management
- What are the major obstacles organisations confront in their efforts to shield themselves against cyber exposures and breaches, and how can proactive measures address these challenges?
- How can automated vulnerability management and enabled focused remediation efforts reduce remediation time, costs associated with exposure risks, and optimise resource allocation?
- With rapidly evolving cyber threats, is a proactive approach to exposure risks sufficient? Are there additional measures needed to address emerging vulnerabilities and attack vectors?
Security at GoTo: Gojek and Tokopedia's Efforts to Protect 2% of the Economy and Hundreds of Millions of Users
- How GoTo organizes its security processes and teams, and how we push for continuous improvement
- A framework to help companies benchmark their security
Cultivating a Secure Digital Future: A Steps Towards Sustainable Security Culture
- What are the current challenges in building a sustainable security culture?
- Assessing the readiness of an organisation to deal with a fallout quickly to minimize financial, technical and reputational damage
- Promoting good cyber hygiene through a top-down approach to set the tone for the rest of the enterprise
The Strategic Importance of National Cyber Strategy for The Asia Pacific’s Security and Development
- National Interests & Strategic Directions: Cyberspace, Cyber power and Cyber Strategy as the Determining Factors to Win Geopolitical Competition at the Global Level
- Cyberspace as a Strategic, Fifth Domain in National Defense
- The Urgency of National Cyber Security Strategy
ASEAN Regional Digital Integration and Cybersecurity Initiatives
- ASEAN digital transformation performance, post COVID-19 pandemic
- Overview of ASEAN digital integration initiatives
- ASEAN priorities on Cybersecurity and regional initiatives
16:00 – 17:00
Networking Break & End of Day 1
Registration & Coffee
Safeguarding Indonesia's Digital Assets: The Essential Role of Resilience in CII Protection
- Creating a strong outline of shared responsibility between private and public sector to safeguard critical infrastructure
- Continued collaboration between key agencies and departments to aid in cyber resiliency
- Implementing proactive monitoring measures to minimize loss and ensure continuous productivity
Implementing Cyber Security Strategy & Cyber Crisis Management in Indonesia
Cyber Training in Organisations - Building a Customised Training Roadmap to Upskill Cyber Capabilities
- Organisations in Indonesia need to improve their cybersecurity capabilities, but the problem isn’t a lack of people; rather, it’s a lack of the knowledge and skills needed to protect organisations against cybercrimes.
- Learn how organisations may benefit from upskilling talent and understand which cyber security training roadmap is required to create, manage, and develop cyber security teams.
Going Beyond Erasure – Privacy Regulations and Best Practices
Indonesia’s Personal Data Protection (PDP) Bill passed by the House of Representatives on September 20, 2022 will become PDP Law when it is ratified by the President. We will share:
- What are the challenges with physical destruction to achieve data sanitization?
- SSD storage and the solutions to manage secure end-of-life
- The best practices to meet legislative requirements around the world, and what organization need to do to stay compliant with Indonesia’s PDP Law;
- Recommendations to update your data security policy for implementation and ensure compliance
Beyond the Hype: Navigating Cloud Risks in a Dynamic Cybersecurity Landscape
- Exploring the current challenges and risks in deploying a successful public or hybrid cloud in an organisation
- Proactively handling system vulnerabilities and minimizing endpoint errors
- Incorporating new security frameworks and strategies to evolve beyond legacy security measures
Architecting Privileged Access Management for Cyber Defense
- Why is protecting privileged accounts critical?
- Pillars of Privileged Access
- Best practices of implementing PAM solutions
- Why Senhasegura PAM?
11:00 – 11:30
Predicting Ransomware in Your Supply Chain
- Industry studies and landscapes
- Lessons from the ransomware incident
- Designing a TPRM program for situational awareness
Cybersecurity and Identity Perimeter - Bridging the Gap through Zero Trust Approach
- Surveying the landscape
- Demystifying cyber-attack kill chain
- Top threats targeting Active Directory
- Major threats for the perimeter beyond Active Directory
- Advanced Threat Intelligence through UEBA
Fortify Business Data Protection with Synology Hybrid Cloud Solution
- Unveiling Common Data Backup Challenges in Business
- Synology’s Comprehensive Data Protection: Tailoring Solutions for Varied Business Needs
- Showcasing Key Features and Real-World Backup Use Cases for Practical Insights
Empowering National Cyber Resilience: Strategies for a Resilient Cyber Future
- Understanding the collaboration with private sector entities to develop comprehensive strategies for enhancing national cyber resilience?
- What role do international partnerships play in bolstering a nation’s cyber resilience?
- How can governments strike a balance between safeguarding citizens’ privacy and collecting essential cyber threat intelligence for national security purposes?
Securing the Future of Biometrics in the Age of Vulnerable Data Theft
- With biometric scanners becoming increasingly sophisticated, how to prevent unauthorized access?
- Enabling multi-layer protection in a biometric system to decrease vulnerability of data breach
- Focus on creation of strong physical and behavioral algorithms to abate duplicity
13:00 – 14:00
The Ransomware Menace: Mitigating Data Exfiltration in an Evolving Cyber Landscape
- What are some effective strategies for mitigating the risk of data exfiltration in the face of an evolving
- How to mitigate user-initiated actions? Categorizing the data based on organizational value
- Deploying endpoint detection and response (EDR) solutions that can help detect and respond to
ransomware attacks in real-time
The Cyber Battlefront: Indonesia's Quest for a Safe Digital Ecosystem
- Addressing the major challenges in protecting the sensitive information and safeguarding the national assets
- Implementing strategic policies and promoting awareness among the Indonesian workforce to curb the threat
- Prioritizing public-private cooperation and the need for developing and implementing cybersecurity protocols
Benefiting and Securing Digital Transformation right
- Digital transformation opens a wider surface attack
- Three factors needed to address the today’s cyber threats: co-creation, collaboration and culture
- Cyber security can be a test for leadership at all levels
15:20 – 16:30
Networking Break & End of Day 2
Registration & Coffee
Paparazzi Lights & Pictures
18:00 - 18:10
Opening Performance by FDCrew
18:10 - 18:15
Opening by EMCEE Karina Basrewan - Miss Earth Indonesia 2022
Welcome Speech by Jury Committee
- CISO of the Year
- Cyber Woman of the Year
- Digital Leader of the Year
- GRC Leader of the Year
- Best Security Practitioner (Private Sector)
- Best Security Practitioner (Public Sector)
19:20 - 19:30
Penampilan Menari by FDCrew
19:30 - 21:00